Google Translate

Monday, 21 January 2008

Construction worker tried to look up office lady's skirt

I had just gotten off the bus and was walking to the pedestrian bridge. In front of me was a woman in normal female office wear: blouse and knee-length black skirt. Next to the bridge was a construction site, with some workers hanging around (break time?).

As the woman approached the stairs up the bridge, I saw some movement among the workers. One of them, with long hair, quickly rushed to another worker, who was sitting on the roadside kerb. I don't know what he said, but from his gestures and tilted head, I could tell that he was looking at the woman.

Maybe he was admiring her beauty. But as she ascended the stairs and I followed behind, I saw him dart under the stairs! The way pedestrian bridge stairs are built is that there are small gaps between each step. The gap isn't tremendously big, but a person standing below would have a vantage upskirt view.

Which is what Long Hair had. He looked up, with a small smile on his face. I glared down at him, seeing just how far he'd take it. He went all the way; he kept looking up as the woman continued climbing the stairs.

At some point, he saw me staring at him. He knew he'd been caught and quickly glanced away. But a second later, he looked up again. And saw me still looking down at him. This time, he wised up and left his position. Anyway, the woman had already reached the bridge, none the wiser about what had just transpired.

I wish I'd taken a photo of Long Hair. I'd submit it to LTA, Stomp and anyone who'd teach him a lesson. Leave our women alone!

--

6 comments:

Public Educator said...

They're male afterall...

penguin said...

wah! so daring? this kind of people really disgrace man! should get hanged for it man.

Yuhui said...

Public Educator - well, he should've controlled his hormones.

Penguin - I wouldn't go so far in punishing him...

Anonymous said...

Oh please lah...

What is this false moralism: "leave our women alone"? Just ask LTA to make sure that bridge is safe (covered) and see what they tell you: "wear pants!"

Also, because the worker is 99.99 non singaporean, does this "leave our women alone" means that only Singaporeans can look upskirkt, isn't it?

Jealous that he had the guts to do it and you don't??

Yuhui said...

Anonymous - if you want to look upskirt, don't come crying to me if you're caught! :P

Anonymous said...

Your just gay and jealous lah!

Post a Comment